2. Collection, Processing and Use of personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal data. Within the scope of the specific purpose, we will process and use your personal data; except with your written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- When you use the interactive function of the service, this website will retain the name, email address, contact information and usage time you provided.
- During general browsing, the server will automatically record relevant behaviors, including the IP address of the connecting device you use, usage time, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve website services. These records are for internal use and will never be released to the public.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistical analysis on the collected interactive data, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as needed, but specific personal information will not be involved.
- You can request us at any time to correct or delete any personal data collected by this website that is incorrect or incomplete.
Accessing the site and the information we gather
- We collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Services. We may combine information collected from or about you from these various sources. You have choices about the data we collect.
- When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a product or feature, you may not be able to use that product or feature.
- We collect information from you when you sign up to our Services
- We collect information about you directly from you as you input the information to our Services.
- We will collect your personal details including but not limited to your real name, user name, telephone, location, email address and any other information you submit when you access our Site and opt to input data.
- If you sign up to receive news or updates from us, we will collect information such as your email address, or your business name and location and other contact information if you provide us with it.
- We collect data when you communicate with us
- If you provide feedback or testimonials to us, or take part in any customer survey, or participate in events, promotions, product, feature or service launches, or competitions, we will keep any information you provide.
- We collect data when you visit or otherwise make use of the Services
- If you’re just browsing our Site or otherwise making any use of our Services we will collect different data as you do it, some of which may be considered personal data:
- A record of all of your activity on our services including communication logs and search histories;
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer machine or device by your Internet Service Provider, and mobile location data.
- Information We Collect Automatically Through Our Services.
- We automatically collect information about you through your use of our Site or Services, including, without limitation:
- Log information, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, the type of browser you are using, information about the device you are using, domain name, the website that led you to our Services, the website to which you go after leaving our Services, your location, and the dates and times you access our Services.
How we use your information
- We process data, including personal data (as may be defined by Data Laws), that we collect from you for the following legitimate purposes:
- Providing and Improving Our Services.
- We use the information we collect about you:
- to provide and maintain our Site and Services and to fulfil your requests for our products, programs, and services on the Site and across our Services;
- to improve our Services;
- to develop new features, programs, products, or services and to offer these to you from us, our affiliates and selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to authenticate users;
- to perform technical operations, such as updating software;
- to validate our users and ensure their qualifications to use our Services;
- for customer service and support purposes.
- Marketing and Communications
- We use the information we collect about you:
- to communicate with you about your account and/or use of our Services, including providing you with product updates;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and other information from ourselves, our affiliates and selected third parties we think may interest you;
- for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes. Our communications with you may include communications via email. Please see our section regarding Your Choices for more information about how to change your communications preferences.
- to notify you when we make changes to our terms or policies if necessary;
- to otherwise enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and policies.
- Research and Analytics
- We use the information we collect about you:
- to analyze how you interact with our Services;
- to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends; and
- for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Legal Compliance
- We use the information we collect about you to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
- Use of non-personal information
- We use aggregate information about our users and non-personal information that we collect:
- to improve the design, functionality, and content of our Site and Services and to allow us to personalize your experience with our Services;
- to provide, maintain, personalize, protect, improve, and develop our products, programs, and services and to operate our business;
- to analyze usage and performance of our Site and Services;
- to tailor display for us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties to offer you products, programs, or services.
Disclosing and sharing your information
- To our affiliates
- To third party service providers
- We may disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may disclose your information to third-party service providers to process payments on our behalf.
- For business transfers
- We may disclose your information to another entity in connection with, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or merger, sale or transfer of a business unit or assets, bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer to a buyer or prospective buyer of our business, our professional advisers, such as our lawyers, where it is necessary for them to advise and to any other persons if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- Legal Compliance
- We may be required by law e.g. through potential or actual litigation, court order, public or governmental authorities, or rules and regulations within or out with your country of residence to disclose all or part of your information to third parties. We may also deem it necessary to make such a disclosure in the event of an issue of national security, law enforcement or other such similar situations as we deem necessary including, for example, allegations of alleged infringement of copyright, trade marks or other third parties’ rights by users or any criminal activity, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a government official.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information
- We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
3. Data Protection
- This website's servers are equipped with information security equipment such as firewalls and anti-virus systems, and necessary security protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted, and only authorized personnel can access your personal data. The relevant processing personnel of the data have signed a confidentiality contract, and those who violate the confidentiality obligation will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will actually comply.
4. External links on the website
5. Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
- This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not subject to this limitation.
- The circumstances of the proviso of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- When the law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause harm to anyone, the disclosure of your personal information by the website management unit is necessary for identification, contact or legal action.
- This website judges the behavior that is beneficial to your rights and interests.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced vendors or individuals.
- In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the browser function items you use to reject cookie writing. However, this may cause some functions of the website to not execute properly.
They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Services according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your user experience on Site;
- to recognise you when you return to any Site or Services;
- to provide anonymised statistical information: Non-personal data may be gathered on our behalf using cookies, log file data, and code that is embedded on our websites by specific third party partners to help these selected third parties to deliver relevant advertisements to you.
- We use this cookie information to help improve the services we provide to you. When you visit the publicly available sections of the Services, a session ID cookie is placed on your computer that only lasts while you’re visiting. We also place persistent cookies (also known as local storage devices) on user computers, so that we remember them to make your login in process faster and easier.
Controlling and deleting cookies
- You can also block cookies by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this Site cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
- What cookies are used for and why we use them on this Site
- COOKIE FUNCTIONS：Analytics and research
- We use the information collected by Google Analytics to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
- If you have concerns about Google Analytics, please contact us through https://farmispace.datayoo.com.tw/contact, and we will assist you in opting out of the data scope of Google Analytics.
- COOKIE FUNCTIONS：Security and site integrity
- COOKIE FUNCTIONS：Site features and services
7. Data retention
- Irrespective of the above, Farmispace may still retain some of the data to the extent such retention is necessary to resolve disputes, enforce Farmispace user agreements, and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of Services and international law enforcement or matters of dispute.
- If your account is ever terminated by us, or you have been identified by us as a potential or otherwise threat to our business, our Services, our Site or our users, your email address will be retained on our internal blacklist for as long as we deem necessary to protect the business and its users.
8. Storage of your information